• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Here is what i've been growing

Good morning everyone! Its about 12pm in finland and i just woke up... Its so cold (-20c) outside that i desided not to leave my house today. Theres also a snowstorm coming and that will f**k up the traffic! One dead already... New frost record for this winter was broken two days ago and it was -41.3c. I've had enough of this coldness! So heres something that keeps me warm at days like today.

peppers.jpg

Bolivian Rainbow starting to ripen
rainbowmp.jpg

Aji Cristal. Largest pod i've had so far! In this pic you can spot some curly leaves. If you have an idea what causes it please let me know!
ajicristal.jpg

Starfish, Lemon Drop and Lemon Drop x PI 441551 F3 #2 (I have no idea what the hell this last is) Two cuttings are from Cristal
seedlings.jpg

couple more pics

This one is Aloe Vera. Gel from its leaves helps to heal burned or damaged skin. It also fast growing.
aloe2.jpg

And heres a view from my window. Its an old house so the pic is kinda distorted because of old windows.
outside2.jpg

looks great nobios! and very cold outside! i think temps here (at 9.45pm are still in the high 20's (celsius))

Sorry Nobios :) you really should visit australia if you get the opportunity :)

dont worry, whilst its this hot it is a problem sleeping.. way too hot and humid to fall asleep, at this time of night i'd much prefer it be cold so i can get some sleep!

Nobios,

sorry about the weather.
Your peppers look very inviting.
I think they would be great with your legendary Finnish Vodka.

Nice looking peppers, I hope the weather warms up for you.
as far as the leaf curl goes without know anything else about your plant I would try a little bone meal, it looks like it might need a bit of calcium.

Back