• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Here's how my plants are coming along!

At this moment there are 9 plants growing after my ridiculous mishaps with water contamination and damping off. Half are growing in MG Potting Mix and half in Jiffy Seed starting mix. The MG plants seem to be growing alot faster and stronger than the potting mix seeds, as well as retaining more water. I've been using Root Extender bi-weekly and it seems to be making a great different aswell.

Currently I have two WalMart plant lights 65w and a 12v computer fan blowing on them. For their night cycle I also have two heat mats at 85F.

100_3010.jpg

100_3011.jpg

100_3012.jpg

100_3013.jpg

This last plant is an experiment. Its in a water bottle full of water and a few drops of root extender/nutrients. I'm going to see if I can get it to grow and if it does then i'll transfer it to a vessel with a wider mouth (Like my giant test tube) until roots form and lastly it'll end up in a giant Jack Daniels bottle.

I'll be putting in a bubbler in a few minutes. It does have airspace at the top but it needs more air.

Thanks, guys. Will wrap the bottle in some black plastic while i'm at it. Bootseib, I don't do drugs so I don't have access to one, although a hookah base would look nice...

Back