• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hey AJ....

and anyone else who cares.

Tobago seasoning(Trinihottie), purira(IGG), Mini-Jalapeno(my own inadvertant cross), Golden Bullet Hab(Form a Local Heirloom idiot who cares nothing for real identification)
tseasoning.jpg

Yep, Mine are red. (tobago) They have a little heat too.

I imagine in trinidad, the plants live for ever and so cross pollination is a rare concern. Trini has probably done more for the propogation of un-named peppers than any human ever:). (considering the distance we can mail and e-mail in this day and age, lol.)

cheezydemon said:
and anyone else who cares.

Tobago seasoning(Trinihottie), purira(IGG), Mini-Jalapeno(my own inadvertant cross), Golden Bullet Hab(Form a Local Heirloom idiot who cares nothing for real identification)
tseasoning.jpg

Yep, Mine are red. (tobago) They have a little heat too.

I imagine in trinidad, the plants live for ever and so cross pollination is a rare concern. Trini has probably done more for the propogation of un-named peppers than any human ever:). (considering the distance we can mail and e-mail in this day and age, lol.)

They look fantastic buddy and yep those T.seasoing peppers are fantastic and thank CARDI,Trinni and others for those wonderful Trinidad varities whish id grown some now :)

Hey Cheezy...nice pods...I have been gone for almost a week from my babies...I looked yesterday evening when I got home and the Tobago seasoning plant next to the yellow one is red...hmmmm...from the same seed batch...agree with you 100% on "Trinitization" of peppers...

It has always happened, but before the internet, trinization took hundreds of years to do what she did in 1 season, lol.

Red 7 pot!, Red Naga! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THEM???lol.

cheezydemon said:
Red 7 pot!, Red Naga! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THEM???lol.

Quote from the Little Rascals...

"Yum Yum, Eatem Up"

cheezydemon said:
Form a Local Heirloom idiot who cares nothing for real identification

I hope there more than not caring for real identification that makes this guy an idiot, otherwise you may have just called a whole lot of people idiots :hell:

Skyjerk said:
I hope there more than not caring for real identification that makes this guy an idiot, otherwise you may have just called a whole lot of people idiots :hell:

He flat-out makes up names for peppers.

I consider that bad enough since he sells them.

If you want to make up names for your own peppers, that is fine, but leave mine out of it!

Back