Hey Everyone

Hey everyone,

Long time pepper eater, first time grower. I'm getting a late start this year, but looking forward to growing my first peppers. Hopefully I'll be munching on some home grown fruit and making hot sauces by the end of this year. Gonna need all the help I can get  :lol:

Thanks!

FFMZ9PR.gif

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA, FWP!

Where in España? We lived in Valladolid, Vitoria/
Gasteiz, and Segovia. I hope your family is safe
from the hard times Spain has gone through the past
few months.

PaulG said:
:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA, FWP!

Where in España? We lived in Valladolid, Vitoria/
Gasteiz, and Segovia. I hope your family is safe
from the hard times Spain has gone through the past
few months.

I'm in the south in Murcia. How long did you live in Spain? Fortunately we've gotten through the quarantine pretty well in my town, not as badly hit as other places. Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully you and your family are doing okay as well. This has certainly been an interesting year for sure.

FarWestPep said:

I'm in the south in Murcia. How long did you live in Spain? Fortunately we've gotten through the quarantine pretty well in my town, not as badly hit as other places. Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully you and your family are doing okay as well. This has certainly been an interesting year for sure. Indeed.
We lived and worked in Valladolid and Vitoria
for a year in each place when our children were
young. My wife and i both taught in english institutes.
We lived in Segovia for three months a couple of years
ago just because it's one of our favorite cities in Spain.

PaulG said:
We lived and worked in Valladolid and Vitoria
for a year in each place when our children were
young. My wife and i both taught in english institutes.
We lived in Segovia for three months a couple of years
ago just because it's one of our favorite cities in Spain.

That's awesome! That's what actually brought me to Spain as well. I met my wife here and never left. I haven't spent too much time in the north of Spain, just a couple of days in Vitoria and Madrid. Unfortunately the people here in the south don't much care for spicy things so that's the main reason behind me wanting to grow my own peppers. 

Back