hey i am from trinidad and tobago

hey world ,
glad to be here i am a pepper fan my self , i make lots of " marshes" but here in trinidad and tobago we call it " pepper sauce" any how i plant some of the main varaties i see here and some grow very well under our tropical sun and some never catch like the bird peppers they seem a bit scarce , when i was a child i used to see lots of this and now they are hard to come buy and here in trinidad some times depend on the season the peppers can become expensive like $ 0.30 centts u.s per pepper and they are not always hot , well hope to meet up with some other " mad scientist" here so feel free to email me and make me happy, my email is totalcurry@gmail.com

i use lots of lime juice and bitter gourdes in my pepper sauces and it has a real nice flavour with fry fish and roast pork meats etc , so share any info with me and i will do the same ,,, be blessed and hope to hear from you all soon ,

thanks you all make me feel so special , and i can feel the heat well the warmth , i always also belive peppers make the blood warm and fight infection thanks for the warm welcome keep up the good work y'all

Welcome from sunny South Florida!

Welcome from southeast Virginia. I have a bunch of African birdseye pepper seeds. Are those the sort of chile you're looking for? Just send me a pm. I'd love to try some of your local chiles.

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

i am really glad to be here and for you all to take time to touch base with me my email is totalcurry@gmail.com and feel free to contact me , i really glad to be here i feel the warmth with the vibes , the carnival was just last week and it was a good time to roast some meat and make some hot pepper sauce to share with ppl who cam e from far away as sweeden , i met a few ppl and they told me about this site ,

Hey T&T!! Good to see another Trini on the forum! Everyone here is really friendly and awesome and you will soon be calling this place your home for sure!! How was the Carnival? I was disappointed to miss it this year and have yet to hear the 2013 Soca but managed to catch some of the band launches late last year which was always awesome. Machel always puts on a great show. Hope to see you active and to see pictures of what you are currently growing.

Keep in touch

Dan

it " the carnival" was really good machel got some "licks" from Super blue with his sound " carnival friday " and well you know ppl hard to please some say the road march should have gone to blacks or bunji , ent you know how it does go , and thanks for the welcome , man ,,, i am trying to set up and load my pics , some are larger and i have to crop them i will post them as soonn as i can , thanks again and i am glad to be here , where in t& t were you from ?

it " the carnival" was really good machel got some "licks" from Super blue with his sound " carnival friday " and well you know ppl hard to please some say the road march should have gone to blacks or bunji , ent you know how it does go , and thanks for the welcome , man ,,, i am trying to set up and load my pics , some are larger and i have to crop them i will post them as soonn as i can , thanks again and i am glad to be here , where in t& t were you from ?

I grew up and lived In St. Lucia but lived in Maraval for my time in Trinidad. Always back and forth between the two islands as a lot of the family is still in Trini. And you are right, Caribbean people are always really hard to please. Machel ego will always get in his way in the end anyway.
Try photobucket.com for the pictures. It will auto resize and give you IMG code links to post straight into the forums.

Back