Hey there, my name is Alan

Hi Guys, I've been following this forum for several years and making sauces as a hobbyist. I'm ready to make 2023 the year I attempt to produce a sauce commercially. I know there are a lot of steps and a lot of hoops to jump through. I'm planning to look through previous posts in the forum to see if I can find answers to questions like how to find a co-packer, label requirements, scheduled process filing and things like that. But if anyone has any suggestions for a newbie trying to break into the market, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys! 🙂 (P.S. I'm currently living in Lancaster Pennsylvania, but my home is in Middle Tennessee.)

:welcome:
from the Pacific NorthWest!

:welcome:

I'm ready to make 2023 the year I attempt to produce a sauce commercially. I know there are a lot of steps and a lot of hoops to jump through. I'm planning to look through previous posts in the forum to see if I can find answers to questions like how to find a co-packer, label requirements, scheduled process filing and things like that. But if anyone has any suggestions for a newbie

Starting a Hot Sauce Business 101-

1676851105088.png

Last edited:
Back