Hey THP I run Monthly Pepper Box, a hot sauce of the month club. What hot sauce makers out there do

Hey THPers,

I have started a hot sauce of the month club that is designed to feature artisan hot sauce makers.  And I need your help to find some awesome hot sauce makers.  

So what hot sauce makers out there have you tried that other folks may not know about?  Local brands that only show up at festivals or local shops?

And we know there are amazing hot sauce makers on THP, and we are talking to some of them.  But we would like to hear from the people of the pepper head community.

Cheers,
Andrew

MonthlyPepperBox said:
Yeah they are on our radar.  What is your favorite Pex Pepper hot sauce?

Thanks
Probably Killer Swarm of the ones I have tried...Hornet Bomb is quite good as well since it's a bit milder.  His scorpion jelly is amazing.

juanitos said:
I assume you already looked at the thp awards. It's a big list of great pepper products.

One I would not have thought of is true north reptiles... Wait a reptile company that sells sauce?? Lol
The Vendor Reviews section is another good place to look

PexPeppers said:
perhaps we can make something else work. contact me, you know where.
Yeah man definitely.  We WILL figure out how to feature the Pex Peppers.  It's all about timing! 
juanitos said:
I assume you already looked at the thp awards. It's a big list of great pepper products.

One I would not have thought of is true north reptiles... Wait a reptile company that sells sauce?? Lol
MAN!  Now I am not going to get any dinner or sleep.  What are you thinking?!

Back