Hi all from Italy .)

Nightshade said:

nice to see you here 

Hi Rob, thx  :cheers:

Guitarman said:
I think i've seen you somewhere else... ;)

Benvenuto Andrea!!!

Roberto

yep  :cool: Thx Roberto!

Hawaiianero said:
:welcome: from Hawaii. THP is a great forum where you can learn a lot from people all over the world. :party:

it really is a wonderful forum, thanks

grow_chili said:
benvenuto Andrea

thanks, mmmh I recognize the picture of the avatar! hehehe

meatfreak said:
Ciao, Andrea :)

Hi Stefan!  :fireball:  :onfire:   :cool:
Pr0digal_son said:
Benarrivato amico.
Hi John, thanks, pleasure to see you

Welcome from Mexico Andrea, I totally love chocolate habaneros and have a couple salsa and bbq rub powder recipes with chocolates as the main ingredient that go great with diced fruit and/or vegetables, grilled pork or chicken, soups and of course tacos, haha.
PS: Shoot me a PM if you'd like to have them.

RudyGonzalez said:
Welcome from Mexico Andrea, I totally love chocolate habaneros and have a couple salsa and bbq rub powder recipes with chocolates as the main ingredient that go great with diced fruit and/or vegetables, grilled pork or chicken, soups and of course tacos, haha.
PS: Shoot me a PM if you'd like to have them.

habanero chocolate is one of my favorites! is one of the first chinense that I have tasted ... 
if you have a couple of seeds extracted from pods isolated ... very interested! 

thanks for the welcome

Welcome from So Cal. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums. If you love growing hot peppers, interesting people and great recipes, I think you'll find you have landed in the right place.

SL3 said:
Welcome from So Cal. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums. If you love growing hot peppers, interesting people and great recipes, I think you'll find you have landed in the right place.

Thanks SL3!  :cheers:

TheGoodGeneral said:
Benvenuto da Pennsylvania, USA.

Da dove vieni? Spesso viaggiamo in Italia. La mia moglie e dal sud italia. 

We are planning our next trip in June. 

Ciao!

I live in north Italy, Lombardy .. but origin Venetian
I have many friends in south Italy  :cool:

Sure, I have plenty of seeds from the best chiles I got. They were very aromatic and had plenty of red oil inside, also de texture was sort of corrugated and glossy instead of just smooth and shiny like the ones in the market and had plenty more heat.
Let me know if you're interested and we can trade seeds, as of right now chocolates are all I got though.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back