• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hi all

4000 chili seed
cf590a8f04aa1854c6c74a3d979f165f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

solid7 said:
I'm not sure that you're gonna be too happy with that plastic hoop tunnel in such a humid climate.  I know that it would be disaster here.  You may want to switch that to shade cloth...
now in my country summer.. sir

this year I don't have much money, because last year I didn't get a good price at harvest time,
[emoji36][emoji36]

Now I have to find people around me who want to invest. I need 5 million to add growth costs.

Powelly said:

Cheaper than the extra water use by not getting them
the distance between my house and the garden is around 150 meters[emoji23]

thoms said:
hi sir,, it costs too much to buy a hose

thoms said:
the distance between my house and the garden is around 150 meters[emoji23]

So, then whats your plan for watering..? If like you say your not wanting to spend money on hose,, could maybe if the land is flat, trench in between the rows at a pitch from the water source to feed the water to each row..? Could use that visqueen to line the trench. Or go all Roman, and create an aqua duct system to get the water to the field, you seem to be handy with wood and nails, and have them already available to you....?

You say its summer there now. Is the climate now hot scalding sun and humid,, or dry and hot with scalding sun.

If its hot scalding sun and humid, then the plastic/visqueen hooped enclosure in your pic will not be good in my experience for young plants, at all. It might help a little because your visqueen is somewhat cloudy in your pic...

Even if its just hot scalding sun and dry, still not optimum for young plants.

Use shade cloth instead of visqueen for young plants.

Did you say what Chiles you are growing, if so i missed it...?

JMO

acs1 said:
So, then whats your plan for watering..? If like you say your not wanting to spend money on hose,, could maybe if the land is flat, trench in between the rows at a pitch from the water source to feed the water to each row..? Could use that visqueen to line the trench. Or go all Roman, and create an aqua duct system to get the water to the field, you seem to be handy with wood and nails, and have them already available to you....?

You say its summer there now. Is the climate now hot scalding sun and humid,, or dry and hot with scalding sun.

If its hot scalding sun and humid, then the plastic/visqueen hooped enclosure in your pic will not be good in my experience for young plants, at all. It might help a little because your visqueen is somewhat cloudy in your pic...

Even if its just hot scalding sun and dry, still not optimum for young plants.

Use shade cloth instead of visqueen for young plants.

Did you say what Chiles you are growing, if so i missed it...?

JMO
This summer, hot and dry, I have prepared a pool of water to prepare for planting
06ca7756e57b3e0a27b0a621e4042c5a.jpg
0bf7b8fc1ef514ef741d10919134808b.jpg

solid7 said:
Which is the worst time for plastic. Like I suggested, maybe shade cloth is better.

Have you ever grown like this before?
it's a seeding place sir ... later after the age of 25-30 days are transferred to the land

my friend suggested to put a plastic hose in the mulch and then flow it with water ... but it costs a lot. this photo belongs to my friend
86fe2faec6f237f99af1695af02cba36.jpg
30dd198a315ee81d0f1b93b89d251438.jpg
cd7910af9f8dfff81323d36adbb0b1bc.jpg
6bdc0f02853f53192f3bd8202ad211df.jpg
6fa5844a480883658bdbcc93a135491d.jpg
8f4756db2857858c3c2d27619c1dc45d.jpg

I have bought a water pump for watering. to follow my friend's advice. after I calculated the many costs needed to buy pipes and plastic hoses. so I undo the intention. maybe in this group have a good idea can deliver water to each plant
49b23598bdfec5919ceeb2abb49a0f6b.jpg

Back