Hi and thanks from NW Ohio

Hi all - 

Teacher, tinkerer, home brewer/distiller, and general DIYer. Just ordered a few plants of different varieties to play around with. Looking forward to reading and learning!

- Brian

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to get started and ordered plants from chileplants.com - any input on them and/or their products?

Thanks!

Brian

BlackFatalii said:
:welcome:

I have never ordered from chileplants.com, but they have a good reputation here. I think you will do fine ordering from them.

That's good to hear, because I found them before I found this place!

This is what's coming:

BHUT JOLOKIA ASSAM 
BHUT JOLOKIA CHOCOLATE 
BHUT JOLOKIA PEACH 
MORUGA SCORPION CHOCOLATE
SMOKIN' ED'S CAROLINA REAPER®
TRINIDAD SCORPION CHOCOLATE 

Ideally I'd like to set up some sort of small greenhouse to grow them all year. Is this feasible? How long do these plants generally live given good conditions? Would they be happy in individual 5 gallon buckets with good drainage and soil mix? (I'll post these questions in a more appropriate section of the forum.)

SO many questions!  ;)

Thanks again!

- Brian

TeamDub said:
Hi all - 

Teacher, tinkerer, home brewer/distiller, and general DIYer. Just ordered a few plants of different varieties to play around with. Looking forward to reading and learning!

- Brian

welcome, i just jointed recently myself, from the north east around cleveland :) 

Back