Hi everybody

Hi fellow chile heads, Just found out about this forum, looks cool (hot!)
I have been a chile head for years, since I moved to the hotest spot in Los Angeles, (it was 119F here yesterday), I have been growing peppers for fun and yum. I like to grow unusual varieties, (Anyone can go to the local mexican store and get really good jalpenos), through some seed exchanges with overseas chile heads I have gotten some nice peppers.

cheers everybody,
--Ed

LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!! Me TOO!!!!!! We must get together!!!!!!!!! PM me! Have you been to the hot sauce store in the Grove yet?

WELCOME!

cybertonian said:
Hi fellow chile heads, Just found out about this forum, looks cool (hot!)
I have been a chile head for years, since I moved to the hotest spot in Los Angeles, (it was 119F here yesterday), I have been growing peppers for fun and yum. I like to grow unusual varieties, (Anyone can go to the local mexican store and get really good jalpenos), through some seed exchanges with overseas chile heads I have gotten some nice peppers.

cheers everybody,
--Ed

Welcome, Ed.

imaguitargod said:
Just don't take off you pants and walk around in your underwear...I learned that lesson from Bubba...

Well, now, if you look like Johnny Depp, Ed, feel free to igore Guitar God's last post. ;)

Back