Hi Fellow Hot Pepper Lovers

Great to find a place where one can chat to like minds about chilli.

I am from Brisbane, Australia and have been into chilli since a teenager (actually my Dad was the original chilli man, making his own chilli pickles in vinegar), only there were not as many varieties readily available, so now am making up for lost time.

Have a variety of plants, bearing - Thai birds eye (this bush is five years old and still bearing, not as hot as originally but still doing it!), there is a beautiful replacement in flower and with an abundance of green chilli on, as well as 'Serrano, Habanero Orange, Cayenne' to name but a few. There are a number of seeds I am waiting to germinate, among them the 'Scotch Bonnet, Jamaican Red and Yellow' The seedlings are more decorative but still with a bit of bite - 'Pepper Fish, Black Pearl'.

That is basically it!
athomas550

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

G'DAY MATE!! :welcome: from ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA USA!!
im sure you will find what you need here!

thanks your friend Joe

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back