Hi From Manitoba

Hi there.  I am a first time grower here.  I decided to jump straight in with both feet into the super hots.  I currently have the following sprouted:
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Douglah
Caribbean Red Hot
Nigerian Hots(?)

The one I had originally wanted to grow, the Bhut Jolokia, had ZERO success.  I just tried germinating the last of my few seeds, and am hoping that at least 1 will start.  I guess e-bay was not the best place to buy my seeds for these.  Anyways, hi, here I am, and am looking forward to growing.  Thank you.

Hello and welcome. I have plenty of bhut seeds that I know first hand have excellent germination rate. I'd be happy to send some your way, let me know if you want some... 

Just realizing that you're in Canada... I'm not very smart. There are apparently customs issues sending seeds, but there are many Canadian members who I'm sure would be willing to send you seeds. Speak up fellas

hey Bending

i have sent to HOPHEAD and had no problems
dont be afraid to help i think it would be ok

thanks your friend joe

Hophead said:
Have got seeds and powders sent to me from the USA many times without problems. Check out the Vendor Vault section of this site to see some good websites/members to buy some seeds from. You could also check out Forum Ads lots of members do giveaways but watch out for those USA only giveaways. ;)

http://thehotpepper.com/forum/117-vendor-vault/

http://thehotpepper.com/forum/18-forum-ads/

Welcome to the site from Canada BC. :welcome:

ajijoe said:
hey Bending

i have sent to HOPHEAD and had no problems
dont be afraid to help i think it would be ok

thanks your friend joe
Hmm, good to know. Thanks for the info. 
obchili said:

The one I had originally wanted to grow, the Bhut Jolokia, had ZERO success.  I just tried germinating the last of my few seeds, and am hoping that at least 1 will start.  I guess e-bay was not the best place to buy my seeds for these.  Anyways, hi, here I am, and am looking forward to growing.  Thank you.
Based on the above statements, my offer stands. Also, ajijoe has a reputation for having excellent seeds at very fair prices 

:welcome:  from Ontario!  If you're still looking for some Bhut Jolokia seeds, PM me, I have some I can send you.

Just an updated thank you to all for the welcoming.

@Big Lew - Thank you for your offer.  I will wait about another week to see if my remains start to germinate, then if not, I will take you up on your offer.  Thank you.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back