Hi from N Alabama.

Checking in to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Dan and I was born and raised about 60 miles NW of Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll Tide).. I drive a truck doing local haul but have been all over the country during my OTR days and have somewhat experienced the different climates throughout the country and i think Alabama is gonna be perfect for growing hot peppers. I've always grown typical dinner peppers and they seem to do well, but my youngest son has always had an interest in hot peppers and he keeps up with all the trends, and has drawn me into the hobby with all the growing interest and new TV shows and YouTube channels that are becoming very popular. So i guess if I can hit the ground running and figure some things out early this spring like where and what kind of seeds to buy and how to get them going us noobs are going to grow some hot peppers this summer!!! Pretty excited to do this and share this experience with him. It will help our somewhat strained relationship. He's a good kid but we all know how teenagers can be, as well as recognizing my own faults and what I need to do myself to grow our relationship. Anything he's interested in that is positive that we can share and have in common I think is great. Thanks to all who take the time to help me, which in turn is helping my son. I'm eternally grateful. Looking forward to learning and getting to know you guys! 😊✌️

Checking in to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Dan and I was born and raised about 60 miles NW of Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll Tide).. I drive a truck doing local haul but have been all over the country during my OTR days and have somewhat experienced the different climates throughout the country and i think Alabama is gonna be perfect for growing hot peppers. I've always grown typical dinner peppers and they seem to do well, but my youngest son has always had an interest in hot peppers and he keeps up with all the trends, and has drawn me into the hobby with all the growing interest and new TV shows and YouTube channels that are becoming very popular. So i guess if I can hit the ground running and figure some things out early this spring like where and what kind of seeds to buy and how to get them going us noobs are going to grow some hot peppers this summer!!! Pretty excited to do this and share this experience with him. It will help our somewhat strained relationship. He's a good kid but we all know how teenagers can be, as well as recognizing my own faults and what I need to do myself to grow our relationship. Anything he's interested in that is positive that we can share and have in common I think is great. Thanks to all who take the time to help me, which in turn is helping my son. I'm eternally grateful. Looking forward to learning and getting to know you guys! 😊✌️
Great stuff. Good for you and your son.
Pray you will grow good chillis and good times together.

Back