Hi from Spain!

Just wanted to say "Hi"

My husband and I (with our 2 children and dog) live in Spain though are originally from the UK and are new to chilli growing and as i'm the designated researcher stumbled across your great forum full of fab advice.

We have a tonne of seeds to start planting but have decided to start with the Purple Jalapeño, i know not a very hot chilli by some of your standards, but we do have the carolina reaper ready and waiting for when we are more confident that we're not going to destroy the seeds or seedlings ;)

Welcome from the Central Valley of California. My Son was in Barcelona last weekend playing drums for a Frank Graham Crusade. He said he can't wait to go back there. 

And this hot pepper thing is very addictive. I thought you should know what you are getting into lol. :)

:welcome:  to the THP forums from South Carolina, USA!! Best of luck with your grow- you certainly can't ever go wrong with jalapenos to start...don't have to jump to 'super hots' right away! And I'll agree with those above, beware the addiction!  ;)

awww thanks for the warm welcome guys, feeling the love ;) still haven't started the germination process, asked the hubby to get me some bags when he was out and he forgot!

The weather here's is pretty good all year round (July - Sept are the hottest months) so wondering if it matters too much when i start growing our plants as we don't have to worry about frost or anything like that??

Back