Hi from tampa

Ah heck man, I used to live in Sarasota. Tampa is close enough! Send me a message and I'll send you some seeds. If you don't know how to send a message just post here. Get you fixed up in no time. Nice set up by the way!!

Welcome to the forum. I just joined today. Honestly I tried growing some chili peppers last year but started to late and since thn went really crazy buying a lot of stuff online. Send me a message. I would love to trade with you. I'm from California but you are in my dream home. TAMPA BAY. I'm a huge bucs fans. Just look at my name. I'll be updating my profile soon to reflect that. I have a bunch of seeds. Only looking for a few plants. Maiming like one of each and would love yo trade with anyone if they would allow me too. Hope to hear from you. Off the top of my head I have chocolate devils tongue, yellow fattail,chocolate fatali yellow ghost,, orange habanero, well let's just say I have Aton. Just ordered more from pepperlover.com right now. Email me or pm me. I'll check back in.

Hey Howdy from Florida Indiana!!               :welcome:

Used to live right across the bay from ya... unfortunately, now a thousand miles colder... LOL

Back