• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue hi guys im really at a loss as to why im experiencing all these issues

hi guys
im really at a loss as to why im experiencing all these issues. i have at the present, sweet pointed pepper, finger chilli, reb bell , yellow bell, aji lemon,, romano. 1 scotch bonnet. out of all these , for me to have all the issues i have seems blooddy bad luck... new compost, bug spray to irradicate bugs, fresg water .... most seedlings are under humidty domes,, yet te rate of growth is such that winter will be here before they get above 3 inches...

im a bit dispondant right now.

Solution
hi guys
just an update, it seem that when i potted my seedlings, i packedthe soil too tight. ive repotted the seedlings that all seemmto wanting to grow, they all had this bulbous part of te stem that lookedlikeit was bursting to breakout. they are now in a much less packed pot so we'll see how they get on.

cheers chaza
Need more info and pictures would really help too. What lights and schedule? Usually I remove the dome and heating mat about 2 days after they pop up. I’m sure they need air flow.

Last edited:
hi guys
just an update, it seem that when i potted my seedlings, i packedthe soil too tight. ive repotted the seedlings that all seemmto wanting to grow, they all had this bulbous part of te stem that lookedlikeit was bursting to breakout. they are now in a much less packed pot so we'll see how they get on.

cheers chaza

Solution
hi guys
im really at a loss as to why im experiencing all these issues. i have at the present, sweet pointed pepper, finger chilli, reb bell , yellow bell, aji lemon,, romano. 1 scotch bonnet. out of all these , for me to have all the issues i have seems blooddy bad luck... new compost, bug spray to irradicate bugs, fresg water .... most seedlings are under humidty domes,, yet te rate of growth is such that winter will be here before they get above 3 inches...

im a bit dispondant right now.
Hi Chaza...sounds like a temperature or light issue...

Back