Hi There! I'm a Wing NUT, not a wingnut!

I have only found one place ever in my 56 years that made a wing sauce that completely satisfied me. Bobs Buffalo Wings in Sarasota, FL. I don't even know if they are open anymore, I live there about 28 years ago, so I doubt it. His wings were the heat I now spend the rest of my life searching for. I live in Las Vegas now and can't find a single sauce that even comes close. I offer a $20 tip to any cook that can make me cry on the first bite. Nobody has succeeded. I just started making my own sauce. My main aim is for buffalo wings, which my family and I have once a week. I recently used a food processor and put in a slice of onion, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 5 Carolina Reapers, 6 Habanero peppers, and 5 Ghost Peppers. I ground them all up raw and then strained the sauce out of it. It added some heat, but not quite the heat I was hoping for. So I just ordered 15 Reapers and 2 lbs of Habaneros. This time I plan to heat them up then food process them and intend to keep the pulp to mix into my Buffalo Sauce.

Last edited:
Have you tried your mix with a single drop of Crystal Hot Sauce Garlic, a table sauce? I prefer it as it's a pepper first taste, which helps with flavor combos. You would be surprised how such a small addition can alter the flavor profile. I look forward to your progress in your search.

Have you tried your mix with a single drop of Crystal Hot Sauce Garlic, a table sauce? I prefer it as it's a pepper first taste, which helps with flavor combos. You would be surprised how such a small addition can alter the flavor profile. I look forward to your progress in your search.
The flavor I get is great, I am looking for heat.

1704338376455.png

I recently used a food processor and put in a slice of onion, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 5 Carolina Reapers, 6 Habanero peppers, and 5 Ghost Peppers. I ground them all up raw and then strained the sauce out of it. It added some heat, but not quite the heat I was hoping for.
Wow that is some punch for me! Have you tried adding the pure evil option?

Back