hi

still waiting on my my superhot plants to pepper just planted them in june and anxious to try a superhot ive only had up to a habanero see my video here https://sites.google...hotsaucenation/ i want 2 pods so a friend of mine can go through the pain with me,anyway if ya want to send me 2 pods ill video and post on youtube on my channel chuckboombuck and will say who i got the pods from in the video!!! my adress is -

charles reid jr
28 e main st apt.5
south paris,me 04281

Would you like fresh or dried? You say you planted in June???:shocked::eek: To late unless your taking inside...

lot's of folks have some for sale, if you want to pony up a couple bucks.
Good Luck,
SL

Or, try being a little patient. You've been here exactly 16 minutes, and have more friends than anyone realistically should, asking for free stuff....
Take a deep breath, take it all in, put your feet up, pour yourself a drink, relax and stay a while. oh yeah, and have FUN!
There's more to life than free peppers for a MeTube video... and more fun to be had here than you can imagine.

Just sayin'.......

Or, try being a little patient. You've been here exactly 16 minutes, and have more friends than anyone realistically should, asking for free stuff....
Take a deep breath, take it all in, put your feet up, pour yourself a drink, relax and stay a while. oh yeah, and have FUN!
There's more to life than free peppers for a MeTube video... and more fun to be had here than you can imagine.

Just sayin'.......
your right i shouldnt be asking for free stuff it is rude,i was just a little over excited and really broke,sorry if i could figure out how to delete this post i will

Hey chuck, why dont you try out the multiquote feature... that way you dont have to do multiple back to back post... :cool:

im not really sure how it works

Just click the "MultiQuote" button for each post you want to reply to first (button will turn dark brown when you activate it), and then just scroll down and click the regular "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread. The system will automatically put in quotes for all the posts you clicked into the edit box for your new post! (Just like it does when you Reply to a single post ;))

Just click the "MultiQuote" button for each post you want to reply to first (button will turn dark brown when you activate it), and then just scroll down and click the regular "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread. The system will automatically put in quotes for all the posts you clicked into the edit box for your new post! (Just like it does when you Reply to a single post ;))
thanks for the info!

Back