Hi!

Hey whats happenin?
I love chili peppers, is this the right place??

I live in western Oregon currently, I first grew chilies okay a few years ago, then moved around a bunch the past couple years and failed miserably w/ chilies.

This year, however, the chilies are rocking! Probably basic to more experienced growers, but Im super impressed! I am growing criolla sella, Inca red drop, pilange, guajillo, chilhuacle negro, mboga, aji dulce #6, ghost, and a pubescens variety. I dropped all of some 50+ varieties of old seeds I had saved, these are what popped.

Anyway, I just found this community and am looking forward to learning and sharing.
Happy harvests!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest to another

local boy!! Where are you at in western OR?

TyNW said:
Hey whats happenin?

Anyway, I just found this community and am looking forward to learning and sharing.
Happy harvests!

AaJLo1B.jpg

TyNW said:
Hey whats happenin?

I live in western Oregon currently, I first grew chilies okay a few years ago, then moved around a bunch the past couple years and failed miserably w/ chilies.

This year, however, the chilies are rocking! Probably basic to more experienced growers, but Im super impressed! I am growing criolla sella, Inca red drop, pilange, guajillo, chilhuacle negro, mboga, aji dulce #6, ghost, and a pubescens variety. I dropped all of some 50+ varieties of old seeds I had saved, these are what popped.

Happy harvests!
You just MAY have come to the right place...

Welcome to the tribe, man!

Points for the reference to an obscure Oaxacan molé on your profile.

Thanks all for the warm welcomes!

@PaulG -I’m right next door, Yamhill co, willamette valley. Small world huh

@Wicked Mike -that sauce changed my life... haha jk but it’s good stuff, takes like 3 days to cook a batch, which is an experience itself. When these chilhuacles will ripen, I will whip some up this year mmmm

Back