misc High res pics

Does anyone have a high resolution pic of a Naga Morich or a Bhut Jolokia? I need one to finish my spice label design. Thanks.

Feel free to use any of mine if you so desire.

Douglah
Photo001-2.jpg

Yellow Seven
Photo108.jpg

Photo111.jpg

Butch T Scorpion
Scorpion011.jpg

Red congo
Scorpion001.jpg

Bonda Ma Jacque
Photo032.jpg

Here is one of my Naga Morich from last year. I don't know if the resolutin is high enough for ya, but you can use it if you want to:

CCNNagaMorich.jpg

If you use the picture, It would be nice if you could post the label for us to see once you have finished it...

Here are two pictures of Bihs from last season. If you like either let me know and I can e-mail you the full size photo. These are re-sized for the web.

Sorry for the late response to all that put pics on here. Thanks for responding. I got my final proof back from the designer, now all I have to do is figure out how to use Microsoft Word so that I can get it on my avery template. When I put the file onto the template it is not covering the whole 2x4 inch space. anyone familiar with doing this? I will put the design on this post when it is printed out and on the bottles. Beaglestorm, i used your Naga pic. It looks pretty good on the label.

I assume you are using 5164's. I am quite familiar with these as I use them too and avery. PM me and I can get you through it. I assume you need a PDF for the printshop unless you are printing at home.

Back