event High River Sauces Presents 2nd Annual Hot Sauce Expo

The 2nd Annual NYC Hot Sauce Expo
March 29th & 30th
http://www.NYCHotSauceExpo.com

Celebrate The Pepper

f213061e-6e17-4776-807c-1103e1e19291_zps3df3b36d.jpg

I could not be more excited to participate in this event! Love the poster too. :woohoo:
The Hot Pepper said:
Cool! Indoors... good planning for rain or shine.
Not to mention making it much easier on vendors for not having to ship out a canopy/tent! That was the only piece of my set-up I was fretting getting on a pallet until I saw that it was indoors. :woohoo:

Just verified with Steve, we have officially relocated the World Championship Defcon Wing-Eating Deathmatch to NYC! Tentatively scheduled for 1pm on the Saturday of the show. Wait until you see THIS trophy!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce will be at the show and will have some 9.6mil SHU Pure Evil for sale. 

:dance:  :flamethrower: 

He 'might' also have something even hotter........;)

AIGHT!!! LDHS will have ....not only some the Best Tasting products at the 2014 NYC Hot Sauce Expo.....but also the hottest....  Check out his booth and find out more....

I'm gonna do everything I can to get there on Saturday.  Although I love talking to everyone at Bowers (some I still have yet to meet), it'll be pretty cool to meet some people I only talk to here.  LD... bring plenty.  I'm planning on loading up.  Also looking forward to thanking you in person for all the helpful information you post here.  RH... need any help?  I plan on taking a bus in and getting there early.  If you want help setting up or something, just let me know... payback for the "pepper powder bullet" I got from you at Bowers (Yeah, I work cheap).  Although people think I'm nuts, I keep the thing well stocked and use it daily.

A Request to those going to the show, please take lots of pics and post here! 

We luuuuuuv pics!!!!!   :)

GemCrow, I saw your banner.  Looks good~  You're gonna have a blast!

Thank You Ann.

I have everything already packed up and by the door. My wife thinks I'm nuts.
Pretty confident that I have everything I need for a successful debut show.
Confident that anyone who tastes my sauces will fall in love with them.

but there is always that fear of coming home with very poor sales as well.....

argh! :)

Back