• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

hog's glog 2015

No pics, so nothing to get excited over. Its just to help my fergetful ass to remember what I did, and when.
Germinating with the coffee filters and zip bags technique on heating mats covered with towels. Threw these seeds on the mat 1/16/2015

Chocolate Hab
Brainstrain
Bbg7
B.o.c.
Sicmans mystery 2014 F2
Choc Scorp x Yellow Bhut? F2
Douglah x Butch T F4 or F5 (can't remember)
Unknown red chinense (med hot from Fernando's garden)

Aji Pineapple x Goatsweed F1 (fingers crossed) :pray:
de Onza Amarillo
Cabai Burung Ungu
Dong xuan

Orange Rocoto
Yellow Rocoto 

First to pop, 4 of the Unknown chinense and 1 Aji PineappleXGoatsweed.  :party:  Into 5oz styro cups with a 50/50 blend of light warrior and FFOF put on a mat with a dome. Sitting at 78f 78%rh that should go up a little during the day when the house is warmer. I'm off to the races! wish me luck!

Have a great grow 2015, everyone!......HAPPY GROWIN'

very nice grow list.wish you the best of luck on your grow.one variety you are growing ONZA AMARILLO has my attention interested in seeing how these turn out for you.The ONZA AMARILLO and ROJO slipped by me.Gotta get seeds for next season.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Pictures or the thread didn't happen! 

You know I'm just a good story teller. Nothing I do, ever really happens.   :P hmm, cept horkin yer ghost powder THAT REALLY HAPPENED.

mpicante said:
very nice grow list.wish you the best of luck on your grow.one variety you are growing ONZA AMARILLO has my attention interested in seeing how these turn out for you.The ONZA AMARILLO and ROJO slipped by me.Gotta get seeds for next season.

Disappointed in myself. I liked your post a while ago, and didn't offer you seeds  :doh: ( its just not my style). This will be my third year with them, and I love em. They remind me a lot of Goatsweed. Damn fine drying pepper. If you need seeds PM me. Its very exciting to me, that you show interest. I think they are great, but up til' now no one really showed any interest in them. 
:cheers:  Have a great season, Picante.

Back