Hola chilli folk....

Hi everyone! While im new to the site, I've been around the scene for a while. I always used nursery started plants in the past, and have just started my first from seed grow this year. I'm here in the sunny FL, so things are going just fine. I'd like to show y'all how it's been going, but don't know how to upload pics to the site as of yet? Either way, happy to be around - and hoping a prosperous grow for all this season.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Hi there from South Africa
Check under Announcements in the forum to post pics.

JutsFL said:
Hi everyone! While im new to the site, I've been around the scene for a while. I always used nursery started plants in the past, and have just started my first from seed grow this year. I'm here in the sunny FL, so things are going just fine. I'd like to show y'all how it's been going, but don't know how to upload pics to the site as of yet? Either way, happy to be around - and hoping a prosperous grow for all this season.

Welcome from Japan!

To post pics, upload them to a public image host such as imgur.com and then past the image url here using the insert image button in the editor tool bar.

Well, I don't have a file sharing service yet... But at least I know the drill now. I'll have to set it up to share on the site, thank you! (Especially for the rather quick responses too)

Welcome, from southeast Louisiana! File share is easy to set up if you use Yahoo as your mail service. Flickr is Yahoo owned, so it's super easy to tie the two accounts together. They also have a phone app, so you can upload photos to Flickr straight from your garden or BBQ Grill/Smoker?/Kitchen, as folks tend to do that a lot around here.

Enjoy, and good growing!

welcome_zps56d47d4a.gif
from California

Back