¡hola! from South FL

New member here, just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

I'm not in the business but I have been growing hot peppers for personal use for around 18 years off and on. I got started while living in Jamaica and when I moved to south FL I brought my seeds over. Also grow cherry tomatoes and pineapple but not as much as peppers. Very nice forum you have here ... gotta tell ya, you guys are much more technical than I when it comes to growing dem so I'm sure I'll learn a trick or two and who knows maybe I can share some of the battles I've won against whitefly & parasite nematodes :/

:welcome: from (also) sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Thanks for the welcome elcap 1999, stickman & tylerdodd25_92, btw I was joking about only learning a trick or two, I'll probably learn hundreds from my brief looking around :)

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks for the warm reception everyone and Arenal, I'd rather be in Costa Rica than Homestead FL, I spent many good times over the years traveling the Pacific coast from Witches Rock to as far south as Pavones and everything I could find inbetween :)

Thanks for the warm reception everyone and Arenal, I'd rather be in Costa Rica than Homestead FL, I spent many good times over the years traveling the Pacific coast from Witches Rock to as far south as Pavones and everything I could find inbetween :)
Cool !
Google up Volcano brewery. That's the guys from Witches Rock surf camp.They decided to buy an outpost in paradise......instead of the heat and idiots down below at the beaches. I can stumble back from there in 10 minutes. Tank Gawd for auto pilot.

Back