Holiday NEWBIE Giveaway!! By Baker's Peppers

Thats it!! Offer is now closed! Thanks and enjoy! Winners please email me using the email subject "prize package".... Please include your mailing address and thp.com user name :)

Dale Jr

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let all of you know that we recently lost a family member and have not been working as of late. No worries, rest assured you will be sent your Prize Packages :) Just please be patient and when we get back to work they will ship out first thing...Thanks for understanding....

Dale Jr

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let all of you know that we recently lost a family member and have not been working as of late. No worries, rest assured you will be sent your Prize Packages :) Just please be patient and when we get back to work they will ship out first thing...Thanks for understanding....

Dale Jr
sorry to hear that.

Hey Everyone,

Dale Jr

So sorry for your loss.

nothing yet,.. no email.. no post... been nearly two weeks...he was on today.. with no updates as to whats going on...

Did you get a package?!? Pics please? We all wanna see Dale's generosity.

well i know its "pic or it didnt happen.. since theres no pic... it hasnt happened at least for me.. any other get anything or any updates... i think he mention about loss in the family....just wondering

Back