Holiday Party Likker

sicman said:
just picked up some bud dry and zima
They still have Zima in FL? I thought they stopped producing it? My wife loved it with a shot of Chamord poured in it. 

I have Gentleman Jack, American Harvest Vodka, White and Red wine  and Campari

Cardbourdeaux For THe HOUSE!!!  

the Vodski's already gone.  It doen't sho up 'roun' this neck o' the woods very often so it's a "treat" and is gone in a flash. 

'course, me trying to do some stooped-ass capsaicin molecularization on a propane stove might have contributed to the hvhodskeee disappearing in a "flash"........

:halo:  

Got some Jack Daniels, Bacardi's spiced rum, Dan Akroyds skull head vodka (the bottle is so cool)  and Napoleon brandy, and wine of course

I drank waaaaaay to much HHWiskey last night, so this fine morning, prepping some food requires Mimosa's!!!!!

11:00am time to re-wine in the Methow. 

Long-distance "clink" to everyone!

We're enjoying a twist-top Milbrandt Vineyards CabSav before breaking out the Cardbourdeaux.  2013 is a very good year for Cardbourdeaux.  :lol:

time to start cooking before too much re-wining! 

Beer:
Keg of Flaming Pumpkin Ale
Keg of Old English Brown Ale

Bourbon:
Woodford Reserve
Beam Devils Cut

Vodka:
Tito's Austin, TX made :)

Rum:
Captain Morgans (wife's favorite)

Cigars:
Black Churchill Maduro, 7 X 49 early Christmas present from an old Army buddy was a box of 25. Funny, he wouldn't say where he picked them up ;)

I got to be gettin' to the likker sto'!

Christmas morning Bailey's and coffee is tradition dontcha' know.

And so is Alaskan Amber.

We received a bottle of 'Ron Reserva Superior BACARDI 8 Ron Años'.

I tried Eggnog the other night for the first time in forever, (hated it before). Not that bad!

Evidently this Rum is perfect for Eggnog. So.....

ahhhh rum.

I had some Dominican pals that used to make the bestest pina coladas. Thick and creamy. After 3 you'd want to take your pants off over your head.

Good times.

Back