food Holiday Recipes!

Oh man Paul. Nice beast...and what a plate! Sorry this thread got mixed in the clutter.

: tosses Paul a bottle of Samiclaus :

D@mn Paul that roast looked good enough to eat and then some. Now after that plate is it going to be double PT for a couple of weeks to drop it all off before next weight in? If it is then it was darn sure worth it!!!!

Holy Toledo!

I'm upset that I didn't see this thread earlier and that i wasn't invited. Hellov a nice spread and that is definitely sexonaplate goodness!

Thanks y'all!!!

It's really funny....This thread was hiding right out in plain sight!! :rofl:

I'll be using it to post all my holiday recipes....;)

Wow, everything looked great!

Now post your best leftover creation!

Fresh onion bagel with pulled pork/scallion cream cheese... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no he di'int!

I'll see your bagel.....and raise you an entire new entree!!

Took your basic green bean casserole, some uber-moist chopped turkey, fresh chopped onion, shredded swiss, 1 cup of roasted garlic alfredo, 1 can sliced mushrooms, chopped bacon, fried onion, and a mystery pepper out of HSL's garden...

100_2731.jpg

Let's try HSL's pepper:

100_2734.jpg

Yep...that's the ticket!

100_2737.jpg

Added in the onion...minced the pepper:

100_2738.jpg

Turkey and mushrooms...

100_2740.jpg

Bacon and cheese....

100_2742.jpg

Mix it together and place in a casserole dish:

100_2743.jpg

100_2744.jpg

Gonna toss it in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.....and top with more BACON! and fried onion.....

...to be continued.

I see you are trying to hijack my thread :rofl:

Nice. Don't know if you know it Paul but you have a great big hole in your ear. Through the magic of the internet I can hear the ocean through it. Might want to have that looked at. :lol:

Nice. Don't know if you know it Paul but you have a great big hole in your ear. Through the magic of the internet I can hear the ocean through it. Might want to have that looked at. :lol:

What.....what......what???

ECHO!!!.......ECHO!!......ECHO!! :rofl:

Frankenmeal.....out of the oven:

100_2747.jpg

....sprinkled with BACON!

100_2748.jpg

...and fried onion:

100_2749.jpg

And just because I can???? PF's 7-pot powder!!

100_2751.jpg

Browned in the oven....and out to cool...

100_2752.jpg

100_2753.jpg

I'll plate it up in a bit!! :cool:

Now that's what you call makin the BEST of what you have on hand, With everything that's in that there's enough protien and nutrients to grow back that hole in your ear, specially with the added Keystone. :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo:

I am tempted by leftover pulled pork sliders tonight but after finishing off the chorizo leftovers for breakfast I do believe I'm experiencing caveman pork overload. Might have to go into The Blues Vacuum Packer and the freezer with the pulled pork leftovers. I reckon I need some shellfish tacofication pronto!

I am tempted by leftover pulled pork sliders tonight but after finishing off the chorizo leftovers for breakfast I do believe I'm experiencing caveman pork overload. Might have to go into The Blues Vacuum Packer and the freezer with the pulled pork leftovers. I reckon I need some shellfish tacofication pronto!
Pork overload? No such thing! Can't believe you're just noiticing the hole on pky's head, I mean ear!

Let's try HSL's pepper:

100_2734.jpg

Yep...that's the ticket!

100_2737.jpg

Did that get your attention???? :lol: GOOD! I THINK it's a 7 Pod (seeds from AJ), not sure though~

did you try the little yellow one yet? the one with the pointy tail????? It should be like a lemon drop.... :rofl:

(are my horns showing ;) )

Leftovers are looking as good as the original stuff. Only thing we had leftover was a couple of bones and a little chunk of meat, just enough to eat with cheese, crackers, and test batch "14.1" hot sauce for a snack.

Did that get your attention?

did you try the little yellow one yet? the one with the pointy tail?

Leftovers are looking as good as the original stuff. Only thing we had leftover was a couple of bones and a little chunk of meat

Yes....it did!! YUMMY!!

I did...and the red one in these photos was far hotter.....it was tasty....but mild by comparison. Was it supposed to be hotter?

The fact that you didn't have many leftovers says that you did it RIGHT! :clap:

Dunno what the yellow one was, it was one of the last to get picked and by the end of the season, plants were getting all mixed up after being shuffled around the yard, into the green house, back to the garage for over wintering....

anyway, it was a last minute thought to throw a couple in the package for you. just for fun~

Wow....does NOBODY use-up their holiday leftovers??

No biggie.....here's today's creation....

I'll call it Cheddar corn and shrimp fritters:

Retta's leftover corn casserole (which was FANTASTIC!!), some 31-40's, hab cheddar, hush puppy mix, onion, Biohazard powder, pepper, and the remaining hot peppers from HSL's gift!

100_2787.jpg

Diced some of the shrimp, chopped the onion, then added the corn mixture, some hush puppy mix (corn muffin ingredients from the looks of it), the peppers, and folded it all together:

100_2789.jpg

100_2793.jpg

Dredged the shrimps and fried'em at 350 daygreez:

100_2796.jpg

100_2798.jpg

Then it was on to the fritters.....er......hush pu......um....hmmmmmm....YOU figure it out!!

100_2799.jpg

100_2800.jpg

100_2801.jpg

to be continued....

The finished plate.....

A perfect snack for a bright, but cold fall day.....AND I used up more leftovers. :dance:

100_2804.jpg

100_2805.jpg

100_2807.jpg

Y'all normal people carry on......

100_2808.jpg

PEACE!

Back