• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Home from the Hospital again!!!

Well folks I just got back Wednesday night from the hospital. The verdict was congestive heart failure.It also looks like I had a bit of bronchitis as Doc has me on a heavy duty antibiotic. Part of why I have not posted much lately. I was laid up a few days at the Hillsdale Hospital. Folks there where really good to me. So I am under orders to take it easy once again. I should be back to my same old self soon talking about gardening to anybody who will listen

Kevin

Thanks guys. Been a ruff year but I think we will make it.Got two great Doctors and good friends and family watching out for me.

Kevin

welcome back my friend...heres hoping you are on the mend...

AlabamaJack said:
welcome back my friend...heres hoping you are on the mend...

Thanks AJ. With all the folks that have been fussing over me the last few days I can't see how I wouldn't be on the mend. But I swear these nurses are brave souls putting up with ornery folks like me.:lol: I really think they deserve some type of meddle from Congress for all they put up with. Especially when they are short a few pairs of hands.

Kevin

Back