• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Homemade Habenero spice.

I've tried a tea spoon of Habenero spice Imade a few day's ago and man my lips are are on fire, my mouth is on fire, but it's DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

And I'll do it again.

Man, I'm still sweating and my mouth is still on fire & it's been about 7 minutes so far.

By the way When I ground the habenero up I left everything in seeds and all, Well I didn't put the stems in though.

PhatManDerek said:
Man, I'm still sweating and my mouth is still on fire & it's been about 7 minutes so far.

By the way When I ground the habenero up I left everything in seeds and all, Well I didn't put the stems in though.

It just tastes better when you make it yourself doesn't it?

FiveStar said:
Do it again.... Do it again... Do it again...!!!!

(Your booty hole will hate you!)
LOL, I'm not sure about that man maybe ina few day's again but with a youtube.

JayT said:
It just tastes better when you make it yourself doesn't it?
Oh hell yeah, I'm not sure why but your so right!

Originally Posted by Txclosetgrower View Post
The awful smell is produced in the sphincter after consumption of slow-roasted habs. If you're doing it right.

His quote is actually real, Oh my god my farts stink really bad now after eating the teaspoon of hab spice.

QuadShotz said:
regular use will cleanse ya out fer sure.. ;)
Haha yeah you are right quad,

I like to ask something here to you guys.

Have you ever notice that hot peppers seem to have healing properties?

Ok here goes, I had a filling done today and my tooth still hurt until an hour ago, and that's about the same exact time I had the teaspoon full of hab spice,

Is that weird? or was it a coincidental notice?

Nope same thing has happened to me. Had a toothache and ate some raw superhots. Cured the toothache...temporarily.

FiveStar said:
Dude, you gotta do a youtube!

Do you have a cam?
I do, It's an HD camera.

ExtremeBurn said:
yeah, you'll for sure have some ring sting tomorrow haha
Hahah, Now that's a good one! But I know your right.

JayT said:
Nope same thing has happened to me. Had a toothache and ate some raw superhots. Cured the toothache...temporarily.
That's a bit weird in my book though, I don't mind the side effect though.

Capsaicin is often used for pain relief and even for stomach ailements.

I don't get colds or stuff either...and my crappy teeth I can't afford to fix should've been giving me an infection or hurting by now, but they don't. Seriously, if I go a day without something hot, I can notice I feel different.

QuadShotz said:
Capsaicin is often used for pain relief and even for stomach ailements.

I don't get colds or stuff either...and my crappy teeth I can't afford to fix should've been giving me an infection or hurting by now, but they don't. Seriously, if I go a day without something hot, I can notice I feel different.
after reading your sentence, I wonder why the scientist's don't study Capsaicin more closely?

QuadShotz said:
They do actually.

Here's some threads about it:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=8506

http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T415941.html

This is a good one: http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T415941.html

Along with my daily use of garlic, onions, coffee, and ginger...and neaarly never eating out but cooking my own foods it all adds up.

How many asian, mexican or ppl from india who eat a traditional diet get sick like folks in the US?
You have a point Quad, And thank you for the links, By the way I'll make an official video tomorrow, I'll charge up the camera over night!

PhatManDerek said:
Haha yeah you are right quad,

I like to ask something here to you guys.

Have you ever notice that hot peppers seem to have healing properties?

Ok here goes, I had a filling done today and my tooth still hurt until an hour ago, and that's about the same exact time I had the teaspoon full of hab spice,

Is that weird? or was it a coincidental notice?

Have you ever noticed that some joint creams and and other OTC pain meds contain capsicum or capsaicin??? Thats what males a pepper hot and it a Natural Pain Reliever. Peppers have several medicinal properties and science is really beginning to study them.

guess I should have red the entire thread before I posted looks like my comments were already given sorry for the repeat....

Back