• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hornworm on Chocolate Hab...no longer with us.

Cool looking camouflage though, could be inclined to drop a few in a reptile tank with those eyes and funky teeth and horn… What do they turn into?

i had moth's on my broccoli and tore the hell out of mine, but i torched them with a propane torch  :P    i also do that with wasps in my shed, but i torch them with carb cleaner, makes it quick

the only time i didn't remove & kill one was when I saw a bunch of white dangly little things hanging from it. it was creepy as F@#$ but apparently they were parasitic wasps....so yea, i guess that was a good thing

Koala-meme-kill-it-with-fire-22.jpg

Bumper, they turn into a beautiful moth actually. Unfortunately, he's not getting the chance.
I usually go out at night when I get home from work with a flashlight.
Make sure to look under the leaves for white eggs.

Found a small one on one of my 7-pods today and he was violently introduced to the fence. Then I sprayed all the plants with BT....

I will use BT but as a last resort.
I visually inspect my plants often..
I found they like certain plants.
Never found them on my Scorpions.

PUBLIC ENEMY #1-AROUND HERE,THESE CRITTERS ARE MY BIGGEST PROBLEM,HATE 'EM.Not so much of a major problem on bigger plants but on small plants watch out!!!

Back