Hot chile summer!

Hello!

I'm a hobbyist cactus gardener and, in exploring Mexican cooking, decided to grow some of my own ingredients. I figured that chiles would make a sensible companion for the cactuses. Plus, I love hot sauces and want to try my own ideas.

I'm coming late to this growing season, but I've got some seeds just now germinating plus some nursery seedlings in case mine don't mature in time. I'm used to overwintering my cactus collection inside each year, so I'll probably see how long I can keep a few chiles alive as well. 

Anyway, should be fun!

g0ddbdH.gif

thoroughburro said:
Hello!

I'm a hobbyist cactus gardener and, in exploring Mexican cooking, decided to grow some of my own ingredients. I figured that chiles would make a sensible companion for the cactuses. Plus, I love hot sauces and want to try my own ideas.

I'm coming late to this growing season, but I've got some seeds just now germinating plus some nursery seedlings in case mine don't mature in time. I'm used to overwintering my cactus collection inside each year, so I'll probably see how long I can keep a few chiles alive as well. 

Anyway, should be fun!
The Comprehensive Guide to Over-Wintering

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Good luck with your chili/cactus combo grow!

Back