Hot food lover new to this site

Hey guys my name is Nate and im 21, I am a beginner welder trying to get into college for game design right now. And i love to eat a lot of spicy food. I eat just about anything. Ive tried wasabi, siracha sauce, jalapenos, hot chile sauce from mexico, tobasco, and recently in the past month ghost chili wings. I tryed alot but nothing stops me from eatting spicy stuff, ive been eatting hot stuff since i was young. And my favorite line is "this isn't that hot!" lol. 

i tryed a raw ghost chili pepper for the first time and it was my first extreme pepepr, wasn't spicy of course to me, but when it got to my stomach i thought i was gonna die lol!

whats everyone else's hot food experiences :) ?

Welcome from Phoenix, Az
If it dident burn the mouth id call it a dud i had a 1/3 of one (first "really" hot pepper) and my lips were buzing tongue felt like needles and my jaw went to buzy as well

Welcome from California. You found the right place. There areheat leveled stuff all the way to nuclear here.

Welcome my man!

And as from your other post, hit up a Reaper and see now the tables may turn!

I share the passion, as we all do here... You'll find the one that bites ya eventually!

I have eaten a good size habenero twice now. The first time I thought I was going to puke and looked like BigRed in one of his superhot videos lol. I can't imagine eating anything hotter than a habenero whole and swallowing it. 

hotpepperboy21 said:
Hey guys my name is Nate and im 21, I am a beginner welder trying to get into college for game design right now. And i love to eat a lot of spicy food. I eat just about anything. Ive tried wasabi, siracha sauce, jalapenos, hot chile sauce from mexico, tobasco, and recently in the past month ghost chili wings. I tryed alot but nothing stops me from eatting spicy stuff, ive been eatting hot stuff since i was young. And my favorite line is "this isn't that hot!" lol. 

i tryed a raw ghost chili pepper for the first time and it was my first extreme pepepr, wasn't spicy of course to me, but when it got to my stomach i thought i was gonna die lol!

whats everyone else's hot food experiences :) ?
Welcome to the forum and you should give the ghost pepper another try !

SavinaRed said:
I have eaten a good size habenero twice now. The first time I thought I was going to puke and looked like BigRed in one of his superhot videos lol. I can't imagine eating anything hotter than a habenero whole and swallowing it. 

Welcome to the forum and you should give the ghost pepper another try !
Of course, gotta build up my tolerance up. I want to post my reaction on youtube anyway. I wasn't even gonna eat it since it was my first time but i got carried away with it lol. Im not doing another one for a little while maybe in about a month before im suppose to head off for college. Hey i know some of you probably do these on maybe a weekly basis. But im new so cut me some slack the first couple times, new to the stomach part haha  :D. Anyways great forum, everyone is nice on here!

I will definitely do it again though!

Welcome!

Ghost peppers have been a hot one for sure but my limited sampling of 7 Pots and Reapers have been on another level.  They will truly humble you.  You'll love it!

One way I try to keep my tolerance at a good level is by eating a fresh habanero pod a couple of times a week.  I love the flavor and the burn is strangely pleasurable at this point.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back