Hot Pepper Reviews

Hey All,

I think I may have started a thread about my reviews in the wrong section. So, I am re-starting it here. Some of you have already subscribed to my YouTube Channel, but I am looking for more feedback and constructive criticism. I'm still a noob, but I would eventually like to get to reviewing hot sauces also. However, I think I need more practice to give the proper feedback.

So any feedback would b appreciated thanks! If you find my channel useful, please feel free to subscribe. :) :P

http://www.youtube.c...ser/Helldozer99

By the way, thanks to all those who have been supporting me thus far, I really appreciate it. :)

Helldozer

Hey Rick, didn't see your other thread. Just checked out your Red Savina review. Keep doing them! Now going to see how the Butch T treated you :cheers:

It's in the reviews section. They're reviews.

The mods didn't move it so that usually the hint.

Good luck :cheers:

Thanks Lucky. I saw others posting their YouTube stuff here, so that is why I got a tad confused. However, I do get confused easy. :)

Hey Rick, didn't see your other thread. Just checked out your Red Savina review. Keep doing them! Now going to see how the Butch T treated you :cheers:

Thanks Chewi for checking it out. The Butch T was nice. First of all, it was a killer looking pod. Second, it had a nice sweet flavor. Good stuff. :) That said, I had technical difficulties and the camera cut out on me right at the peak! :( Which means....I have to do another Butch T review. Which I think I may have some fresh pods today. Which also means I will probably have to review it tonight or tomorrow. :)

Thanks Lucky. I saw others posting their YouTube stuff here, so that is why I got a tad confused. However, I do get confused easy. :)

I think the difference is that when it gets moved here it's because of SSP (shameless self promotion) - e.g. soliciting for subscribers. Looking at the promotions board you see like 7 topics of that nature. They seem more about asking for subscribers than the content itself.

I don't get it - if I see a review I like I'll generally subscribe. I've watched yours on the reviews forum and subscribed. Same with JHR. If I don't like it, I won't subscribe. I guess I don't understand the point of soliciting for subscribers or "trading follows". Not like YouTube is paying people, and it's not like the ~50 people at THP are going to cause someone to "go viral".

Seems like soliciting for subscribers rubs a lot of folks the wrong way based on the topics I've seen go south in a hurry lately. And the promotions forum would seem to be for people/businesses with something to promote to benefit the community - sauces, pepper sales, seeds, plants, equipment - discounts, or giveaways or contests.

I guess I have always seen "promotions" as "something that benefits the participant" whereas promoting a youtube video is "something that benefits the promoter".

Anyway, just my $.02

I think the difference is that when it gets moved here it's because of SSP (shameless self promotion) - e.g. soliciting for subscribers. Looking at the promotions board you see like 7 topics of that nature. They seem more about asking for subscribers than the content itself.

I don't get it - if I see a review I like I'll generally subscribe. I've watched yours on the reviews forum and subscribed. Same with JHR. If I don't like it, I won't subscribe. I guess I don't understand the point of soliciting for subscribers or "trading follows". Not like YouTube is paying people, and it's not like the ~50 people at THP are going to cause someone to "go viral".

Seems like soliciting for subscribers rubs a lot of folks the wrong way based on the topics I've seen go south in a hurry lately. And the promotions forum would seem to be for people/businesses with something to promote to benefit the community - sauces, pepper sales, seeds, plants, equipment - discounts, or giveaways or contests.

I guess I have always seen "promotions" as "something that benefits the participant" whereas promoting a youtube video is "something that benefits the promoter".

Anyway, just my $.02

That makes total sense. Yeah, I mean...why would you want someone to subscribe JUST to subscribe. It does you no good. Personally, I'm just looking to have more people view my videos so they can either benefit and/or provide helpful feedback so I may make my videos more valuable.

Is there a way to delete this thread?

don't think so - maybe you can use the "report" feature to report yourself to the mods and ask them to lock it down? lol

I don't think this thread is harmful though. It'll fall off the board in short time - I think you're good - it's not like you're breaking the rules.
:cheers:

This is the correct forum to promote your youtube channel.

If you wish to embed video reviews without promoting the channel and asking for subscribers, you can post in Reviews.

Hey Skwerl.

Sure! That's awesome, thanks man!

Weird that you can't PM. However, the site was down earlier for a short time. I'm guessing they are related. Do you need me to shoot you my address again?

Hey Skwerl.

Sure! That's awesome, thanks man!

Weird that you can't PM. However, the site was down earlier for a short time. I'm guessing they are related. Do you need me to shoot you my address again?

yeah...shoot away

just PM me

Butch T crossed with a Bhut ????

want to see how hot these are

Back