• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hot Pepper Roulette

So on FB the other day I was tagged in a meme that was a picture of chocolate bullets. 1 bullet was infused with a "very hot pepper" ... This, obviously being brilliant, lead me to amazon to buy bullet shaped chocolate molds. We just did our first trial bullets to see how best to bring the heat.

We tried 3 methods. One is layer of chocolate, strips of Ot Heim, topped with chocolate. Two is layer of chocolate, bits of brown moruga, topped with chocolate. Three is layer of chocolate, sprinkled with brown moruga powder, topped with chocolate.

Is there any other ways you guys can think of to infuse the heat into a chocolate bullet without it looking obvious that its different than the regular chocolate bullets?

how bout cutting a piece of a pepper (bullet shaped) and covering it with chocolate in the mold?

So chocolate on the outside and pepper on the inside :)

Thats basically did with the ot heim pepper. They are birds eye shaped and fit nicely, but it it obvious when you bite it that its a pepper bullet.. I want them to feel it before they spit it out like sissys lol

maybe an extract oil in the chocolate

maybe a pepper mash in the middle instead of just a pepper.....no matter what if they bite into it, it will hit them lol

Bell peppers make good substitutes. Don't try to hide that there are pepper pieces. Just cut them up enough to make it hard to say what kind of pepper it is.

Yea, but I have to play too and pure evil is too much lol... we just taste tested the first run. The brown moruga powder was hot as hell, but it attacks your insides hard. The ot heim was hot as shit and burns instantly, but it has a pepper hanging out after you bite it.. the brown moruga bits was yummy, not to hot, but again brown moruga attacks your insides too much... next batch we are going to try a mash like the king suggested and try a more inside friendly powder.. maybe yellow brain strain

Back