Hot pepper update: Troubleshooting some problems

here is the link to the update album on imgur   http://imgur.com/a/UoxZj    

Ok, so over the past week or so im noticing ALOT of branches falling off. There is a good bit of drooping leaves too.  I really hope this isnt root rot. Also, on one leaf of one plant there is a few black spots...very 
weird (second to last pic in album). Other than these problems, do they still look healthy? I'd say they're roughly 5 weeks old give or take a few days.

Do you think its time to transplant them? If so, what size container to up pot? I got them in 1 liter Air-Pots.           ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!! THANKS!!

To me, either looks like nute burn or some nute lockout.  Are you fertilizing them?  How often and what are you using?  Also, how often are/were you watering them?

Ok, its been a little over a week since I last fertilized them.  So far i water them at least once a week ( when i feel the pots getting real light).  I think i've fertilized them 3 or 4 times in the last 5 or so weeks. 

Fox Farm Grow Big:: 2 tsps per gallon

CalMag plus: 1 tsp per gallon. 

I mix them both in and try to adust the ph as close to 6-6.5 as i can.      

Is this too much fertilizer?? would this explain the branches falling off??

Grow big already has cal mag...I have never used it on non hydro plants so I'm out of my league with that.. Might be part of the issue, I don't really know. Have you ever tried AACT? If it isn't a nutrient issue it could definitely might be microbial and a good dose of bennies could do the trick.

Back