• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hot Pooper's 2010 Grow Log

This is most of my plants. They have grown another few inches since I took these pics a couple of days ago. Let me know what ya'll think!
Naga Morich
07011016211.jpg

Another pic of my Naga
0704101227.jpg

Red Savina
0704101229.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion
0704101230.jpg

Scotch Bonnet
0704101232.jpg

Scotch Bonnet babies fightin' for some room
0706101509.jpg

Two Yellow 7's
0704101233.jpg

Hot Cherry
0704101234.jpg

No roots as of YET. We'll see how it goes!
Chillilover...yours are the Yellow 7's, the Rococo's that dont have their own photo but are just as big as the 7's, and the Cayenne's. I also have the Red Pequin's and the Tabasco's that JUST got potted up yesterday. I ran outta funds! :(
I REALLY appreciate those seeds man! Your plants are just about as big as MY set! lol. You werent kidding, they ARE getting big and Im already getting flowers with SOME small baby pods. They arent too far behind mine. SO AWESOME!!!
I forget weren't the tinidad scorpions from me too or were you growing them originally?

Looking good. We will have to do a swap soon! Any of those originate from my way? Cant remember who all has plants of mine on here. Those yellow 7s and bonda ma jacques are looking good.

Nah, havent started any of yours yet. I will be waiting until I get that light set-up from ya before I start any plants. Probably right around new years or a little after. Get a good look at those Bonda's Sterling, YOU will be getting a couple!

Already took care of one, will be taking care of THIS one very soon!
Be vewwy, vewwy quiet...I'm huntin' wabbit!! huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu

HP, nice plants..umm thats not rabbits at your Rocotto, Definely a hormworm and that is a big pile of hornworn caacaa. Hope you find him and squish his arse! :)
Great work on the plants.

Thanks everybody!
You know, I DID find a hornwork this weekend on my Savina plant. If that is hornworm poop, then that is one KILLER hornworm!! lol. Maybe THAT is why I have been having a bunch of HUGE spiders hanging around that plant lately! lol

Back