misc Hot Sauce Names

Looking for some input for sauce names. I want to do a yellow sauce called Fatalii Attraction with Fatalii (duh), hawaiian pineapple tomato (which I'm also growing this coming season), banana, white pepper, lemon juice and other ingredients to be shared at a later date :P

I want to do a truly evil sauce with the 4 main peppers in my garden (bhuts, TS butch, douglah and Red Savina), called The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. This will include more tomatoes from the garden (big raspberry), strawberries from the garden, blood orange juice and some other tasties.

Finally, I want to do something a bit different. I've perfected an Asian marinade with ginger paste, garlic paste, rice vinegar, lemon juice peanut oil and soy sauce. I want to heat things up with possibly yellow 7 pot (if I can get some seeds). Does this sound like a good recipe? If so, any name ideas? Thanks in advance!

-Masschilehead

Looking for some input for sauce names. I want to do a yellow sauce called Fatalii Attraction with Fatalii (duh), hawaiian pineapple tomato (which I'm also growing this coming season), banana, white pepper, lemon juice and other ingredients to be shared at a later date :P
Eh... puns are not my favorite.

I want to do a truly evil sauce with the 4 main peppers in my garden (bhuts, TS butch, douglah and Red Savina), called The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. This will include more tomatoes from the garden (big raspberry), strawberries from the garden, blood orange juice and some other tasties.
Kinda long.

Finally, I want to do something a bit different. I've perfected an Asian marinade with ginger paste, garlic paste, rice vinegar, lemon juice peanut oil and soy sauce. I want to heat things up with possibly yellow 7 pot (if I can get some seeds). Does this sound like a good recipe? If so, any name ideas? Thanks in advance!

-Masschilehead
Seven Samurai

They are decent, but I find puns cheesy. Falalii, sounds like fatal, so goes with attraction. Too easy. Others will like it. If it were me I would avoid the pun and just name it something cool. No need to try to be too clever, it ends up sounding predictable. Well I'm glad you like my suggestion. I like it so much I'm kind of sorry I gave it away. :)

Ok, so you may have seen, I posted my completed yellow sauce. I didn't have any fatalii, just yellow 7's. It came out amazing and is getting better by the day. I decided on 7th Dynasty, as it is a Asian inspired sauce. Depending on next year's harvest, I hope to be able to bottle a good amount of not only this sauce, but others that I have plans for, including a tomato based red sauce and a New England inspired BBQ sauce with maple syrup for sweetness, and cranberries in some form for some tart balance. In case you haven't seen 7th Dynasty, here is a link:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/24951-my-first-sauce/page__p__505199__fromsearch__1#entry505199

Back