• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hot Sauce Names

Ok, so I'm at work looking to expand on my rather sad collection of hot sauces. What in the holy hell is up with some of these names? Colon Blow, The Hot Sauce That Killed Kenny, Wet Fart, Sir Fartsalot... Even if these sauces gave my an instant orgasm, I wouldn't buy them. I have a feeling that they're all crap and are trying to sell their crap product with name alone. Don't get me wrong, I think a little creativity is a good thing, especially in a market that is over saturated with 1000's of sauces, but... really!? That said, I am looking for some recommendations for keepers in the $5-$20 range. I just got a free bottle of Blair's Golden death, which I absolutely LOVE. It's not really hot at all, but I can see this being my new go-to wing sauce. I'm looking for all kinds, with the exception of extract sauces, although if you've got one you think is an absolute MUST have, I'll entertain your arguement. Thanks in advance!

DuvallDave makes a great medium hot sauce. Sweet Spicy Girl is great with spaghetti. It truly is medium but it is really good.

Back