• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hot Sauce with heat AND a great taste?

What I do sometimes is buy some Stubb's Original on sale, also Sweet Baby Ray's and add some Mega Death or other lethal shit. I'm telling ya you only get the heat, the taste is still all there, well at least from these two. Try it, want do you have to lose, a couple of bucks. :mouthonfire: :dance:

Others I like:

Ring Of Fire - Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce
CaJohns Fatalii Fire
Mad Anthony's Extra Hot BBQ Sauce

I tried Stubbs BBQ sauce for the first time yesterday and found it to be really nice. I added some Habanero puree that I had in the fridge. Came out very nice!

I just got a sample of Trinimike's Original sauce and it is great... not extremely hot if you like naga sauces.. but you'll still feel it... and an awesome taste... I like the mustard in with the scotch bonnet peppers... and the burn is still nice so there a good amount of the peppers in it.. for both heat and flavour... I would never have thought I could taste the peppers in a sauce with mustard in it.. but I can and it is super balanced... I don't find I need any salt, nor any sugar, nor any more or less vinegar/citrus... it is just right in that respect...I guess that can be expected with the awards it won... I've not tried it on a roast beef sandwich yet... but I am drooling just thinking of it!!!

Justaguy also has some killer sauces... some a lot hotter than the others... my favourite is the piney hab extreme... the regular piney hab is good.. and has a good heat but the extreme kicks it up a notch and it has none of the extracts to make it anus like... I think I have tried all of his sauces now... and every one was good with one type of food or another....but the piney hab extreme works for me on almost everything... same with the tongue wrapper but that is still a bit hot for me so I don't get to use as much of it but it is really good too...

Marie Sharp's are also good... not very hot when you consider some of the ones I mentioned.. since she only uses habaneros.... but the flavour is great... and it is still hot enough for me... I just have to add a lot more of it... but it is another good one....I'd go with the BEWARE, No Wimps Allowed, or Belizean Heat as they have a decent heat level... but if you are used to the tamer stuff like franks extra hot red hot... then Marie Sharps is a good stepping stone.... I still love her original hot (which now to me is mild) on scrambled eggs or in mashed potatoes... I put a tonn of it in there and it is sooooo good... I just wished she came out with a sauce which used some of the hotter peppers to kick it up a bit...

Alot of great sauces have already been mentioned.

Some other good sauces....imo

Fatalii Fire by CaJohn.....personnel favorite
Talon by CaJohn
Krakatoa by CaJohn

Cry Baby by Three Hot Tamales
Make Me Moan Mango by Three Hot Tamales

Bottled up Anger by Danny Cash

Kato's Island sauce

Kenpper's Peppers, Justaguy, gets a big recommendation from me. I just received my second order from him. And a friend at work placed a order a little while ago. So I've now tried all of his sauces (I think), and each is very unique. Knepper's sauces are unlike any other sauces out there. They range from just a little hot (like AppleTalli), to scorching (Tongue Wrapper). Fatal Lime & Piney Hab Extreme are my personal favorites. So so good!

kneppers2.jpg

Back