• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce hot sauces!!!!!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
What's your favorite hot sauce?

Sounds hot! what peppers do you use?

carribean red habaneros with cranberry and tomato

just starting to push my very small business forward so please pardon the shameless promotion lol.

it is hot enough to give a good kick but usually will not ruin food- to me burning the palate does not do anything for the food. Good tangy flavor with a slap. :)

cj split

Hard to pick one

In the medium to hot category, Iguana Radioactive, Extreme, Asbirin xtra Strenght, Firemans Blend

In the very hot to extreme category, Kick Ass, Vicious Viper, Bomb Ground Zero, Habanero 750, Satans Blood

Yes Have tried Marie Sharp's and find it excellent. Also love the Batch 37.
Havent had much luck with Acid Rain penuts. The jars I got were stale. I like their sauces: Acid Rain, Hatari, Alberta Crude as well as the special reserve version of these sauces. The latter are pretty hot.

Keenan's Killer is a fantastic hot sauce line, so is Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. For the real heat, JungleRain and High River have great stuff. That's 4 let me think of 5. Oh! Fireland Foods has AMAZING sauces. He's an Austrian saucemaker, and has a very diverse line, from the sweet, to the insane. Please, in particular, check out his Sub Saure, if you like thick, sweet sauces, similar to duck sauce. You will never use duck sauce again!

There's 5 you need to check out!

anything Lucky Dog, Davez Foodz Sweet Spicy Girl,  Jac's Tailgator, Relaxin' Jack has a good bbq sauce, Sauce Goddess, Red Hawk, Heartbreaking Dawns, High River, my all-time Favorite is Texas Creek Ghost Fire.

Gonna make the best of yet another Lazarus thread.  :D

I can't disagree with any of the last three posts.  Myself, I would say if, in addition you didn't include Heartbreaking Dawns you would do yourself a disservice.

Agree with the last 4 posts.

I'd also add Bigfats & Fat Cat to the list.

And I've been crushing my bottle of Melinda's Scotch Bonnet lately too / goes certain things it's really really good.

Add in Redhawk Premium Peppers' Grounds For Divorce XXX and you've got a party. :cheers:

Back