• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot snacks!

post and tell about so called "hot" store bought snacks.

IMAG0514.jpg

the peno popper actuallt tasted like deep fried poppers from a grease pit,pretty good. the cheetos had a good taste just nothing of a peno. so what yall be buying at shady stores when you got the munchies?

Mmmmm..... I love jalapeno Cheetos. Especially when dipped in fatalii puree.
Plain Cheetos are also excellent dipped in fatalii puree, if you can't find the jalapeno variety.

I always kinda liked the chili dipped mango lollipops, pulled this pic from the 'net
tumblr_m17lbchrNP1qhdn2zo1_500.jpg

And while I'm a fan of the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheeto's The Flamin' hots are pretty good when you squeeze a lime over them, just prepared for red stained fingers.

Yep, Flamin' Hot Cheetos,
Spicy Pork Rinds (Chicharrones)
and Tim's Cascade Potato Chips Jalapeño.

No pics cuz I aint got none.

I like them sausages wayright posted too, 'cept round here they're called FatBoys.

and no, I didn't name them.

I could make a meal outta of Tijuana Mama's and Flamin Hot Cheeto's my damn self.
Add a six pack of brewski's and it's on like donkey kong!
These Corn Nuts are pretty damn tasty too!

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 86
dipped mangos? i would love to try that!

I find them at Mexican grocery stores or in the Hispanic/Ethnic section of regular grocery stores. If you can't find any and really wanna try 'em let me know I'll mail ya some.

and P.S. don't get suckered into these... they're terrible.
image_4281_False_400_250_1.png

What ever happened to those Doritos that came in 3 different heat levels? The hottest one was really good but you don't see them in the stores anymore.

Doritos-1st-2nd-and-3rd-Degree-Burn-Tortilla-Chips.jpg

i never tried those jh :mope:

I find them at Mexican grocery stores or in the Hispanic/Ethnic section of regular grocery stores. If you can't find any and really wanna try 'em let me know I'll mail ya some.

and P.S. don't get suckered into these... they're terrible.
image_4281_False_400_250_1.png
we have a couple mexican stores around here ill look tomorrow to see if they have them i needs to try them!

dipped mangos? i would love to try that!

Pretty much every corner "stop & rob" market here in NCAL has those.

There's also an extra hot flaming hot Cheetoh - they were hotter for sure - same orange finger effect. A bit too much ascorbic acid (or whatever they use for that vinegary flavor)

OK, but if these images are stolen, and the FBI come looking for them,
they're in YOUR thread bad boy.

View attachment 2244

Tim's are the bomb! Love their chips. Bet on the market.

Back