food Hot Wing Pizza

E.Z. Earl said:
I love the "made E.Z." tag, too. I'll have to steal that line I think.
Steal away! You have my permission...

E.Z. Earl said:
Branding Iron Food site in 2007 with a monthly winner and then an annual winner with a really nice prize. What do you think of the idea :doh: - E.Z.
Hey, if you have the money to spare for a really nice prize, then I say go 4 it!

WAN-NA BRAINSTORM WITH ME?

Just brainstorming here, but I was thinking of a grand prize something like a round trip airfare (coach of course) to Zest Fest, or one of the fiery-food shows. May be necessary to screen applicants by charging an entry fee (say $12), but that would include sending each a bottle of Blazin'-Hot or Smoking'-Hot Sauce (aka: Stuff)with which to cook-up the participant's recipe. What do you think? Would that fly? - E.Z.

E.Z. Earl said:
Just brainstorming here, but I was thinking of a grand prize something like a round trip airfare (coach of course) to Zest Fest, or one of the fiery-food shows. May be necessary to screen applicants by charging an entry fee (say $12), but that would include sending each a bottle of Blazin'-Hot or Smoking'-Hot Sauce (aka: Stuff)with which to cook-up the participant's recipe. What do you think? Would that fly? - E.Z.
WOW! Talk about a prize! I would say boost the entry fee up a bit. You must have qiute a bit of money to play with.... :doh: can I be your best friend:shocked: (sorry, that's the best smiley face I could find to do the creapy stalker thing)

E.Z. Earl said:

Not bad for a start

imaguitargod said:
WOW! Talk about a prize! I would say boost the entry fee up a bit. You must have qiute a bit of money to play with.... :) can I be your best friend:shocked: (sorry, that's the best smiley face I could find to do the creapy stalker thing)

You're a funny guy! I think you missed your calling. You should be a stand-up comic instead of an actor! - E.Z.

E.Z. Earl said:
You're a funny guy! I think you missed your calling. You should be a stand-up comic instead of an actor! - E.Z.
LOL, thank you Earl. Oh, turns out I should have your review up today. I'm doing the finishing touches right now.

Wow, I just had to refer back to this thread to get the recipe that I concocted a week or so ago.I meant to make a mental note, but I ran out of room to write on.
Thanks for being there HP!
Spicy Buffalo Balls (made E.Z.) smothered with Green Chili 2-nite. Whhoooohooo.
Got the Ace and the Defcon 1….which shall it be?......Both it is.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Gotter today Bro, I'm gonna spice up half the Buf Balls (made E.Z.) after I get these stupid frick #@%!!# horses fed:-)

Hey - watch what you say about horses!:P Remember - "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse." (anon.)
Don't make me come down there! - E.Z.

If ya do come do E.Z. please bring more sauce?
Actually I like the dummies but I seem to spend more time haulin hay and raking up the byproduct of it, I do ride but cant seem to keep up with the little lady (had the bruised ribs to prove it) or my daughter.
My riding has pretty much come down to….hold my beer and watch this ( broken wrist to prove it) when my buddies are out.
Although I am growing kinda fond to a Rocky Mtn Gated recently acquired by the wife

DING! NOW I REMEMBER!

I remember now what the difference is. I owned my first horse before my first bicycle, but many years ago I figured out it wasn't owning them that was fun - it was riding them :!: So as I am cutting & penning next week in Tucson Nancy & I will lift one to you and your pitchfork, H.C.
Joining you in Colorado for a beer would be a kick - Thanks. But God knows when I will be down that way again, so for now it will have to be a virtual beer. Cheers! :) :shocked: - E.Z.

Back