• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Hottest Beef Jerky Ever

Hey Guys,

New to the forum here. I have been challenged (again) to make the hottest beef jerky I can. Last time I took 10 Fresh Trinidad scorpion peppers, 6 Dried Ghost Chilis and 10 Fresh Habaneros blended them together and marinated it over night. It was extremely hot but the guy was able to eat the jerky. Although he did have snot pouring out of his nose.

How can I make this jerky hotter?
Are dried pods hotter than fresh?
Where is a good place to buy these peppers online?

Thanks!

Sean Green

Yeah I use a traeger. Sounds like a good plan. Marinate and the sprinkle it before smokin..

I'll check out these links.

Thanks.

thanks compmodder~

marinade  meat first, then drain.  When ready to drained well and ready to dry, add Pure Evil and rub it all over.  We've done it rubbing on each individual piece and also just dripping onto the drained meat bowl and massaging it all in.  I think it gets a more even coat by rubbing on each piece.  Or doping it in the bowl with uneven distribution could be like Jerky Russian Roulette.  :lol: 
Be Careful!  Wash EVERYTHING well with soap and water.  Sprinkle with some superhot chile powders also, just for GP and flavor.

Have Fun?

How much Pure Evil would I need for 3 pounds of Meat?

Also anyone know where I can buy some extremely hot fresh peppers online? I bought some Trinadad peppers from Amazon once but all I can find now are seeds.

I would use pure evil and a nice pecan smoked powder with MAYBE a liquid hickory smoke or which ever one tasted better

GreenDog said:
How much Pure Evil would I need for 3 pounds of Meat?

Also anyone know where I can buy some extremely hot fresh peppers online? I bought some Trinadad peppers from Amazon once but all I can find now are seeds.

Try the link down below sicman is a member here with a great rep

JayT said:
To make it hotter, after it is marinated sprinkle it with Scorpion or Ghost powder as you put it on the trays.  You can buy fresh or powder from Sicman here.  https://www.sicmanshotpeppersandpowders.com/

Back