• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Hottest Ever.... and I Have to do it Twice.

Hey all,

Ate a Chocolate Scorpion today; and it was most certainly the hottest I have eaten, and I have eaten most the the big names out there. Check out this guy:

Great color and flavor:

21ppog.jpg

Check the oil droplets... IT WAS EVERYWHERE:

k3okkz.jpg

Can't wait to eat more of these... and to think I have been giving them away all season !

- Mega

P.S. I ate the thing but no video.... lame sauce !

Another thing... The placenta, I know you can't make this out, was pink ! I haven't seen this before. Is it common with chocolates ?

Hey Juju ! How are ya'll ?

Nice pod shot, I need to use my MACRO for the next shot of the ghost scorpion I cut open. Never seen so much oil leak from a pod.

Post the review!

I would ask if you were insane in eating it twice... then I realized what forum I'm on :)

No review yet... as my dumb ass ate the thing with out the camera... actually posted while my whole being both physical and spiritual was on fire... I'll eat another tomorrow and review it completely... It was hot and man was it tasty... I actually have been scoring through my messages to find out who I gave my seeds to...

Its kinda funny... I may have killed this plant today transplanting it... funny how things work out lol.

- Mega

No review yet... as my dumb ass ate the thing with out the camera... actually posted while my whole being both physical and spiritual was on fire... I'll eat another tomorrow and review it completely... It was hot and man was it tasty... I actually have been scoring through my messages to find out who I gave my seeds to...

Its kinda funny... I may have killed this plant today transplanting it... funny how things work out lol.

- Mega

Sweet! I'm looking forward to watching your review! :)

Mega - you have a magical way of coercing exquisite flavors from pure-hot-pods!

I can't wait to hear your review of this(that) pod's glory!!!!!!!!

More than that even - can't wait to hear what you'd (and will!) do with a pod of that magnitude!
You have skeels for making the heat sing with flavor...and making those flavors sing the "heat anthem"!

It's just a glorious thang..just sayin'! ;)

Back