• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hottest hot sauce?

The Hot Pepper said:
You need to use more hot sauce lol!
You're so right, boss. But you gotta treat this stuff like Brylcreem: A Little Dab'll Do Ya! lol.

But that atomic purple is awesome and the lemon yellow jacket has an immediate sting, but fantastic flavor!

I just need tongue protection for these. Lol

I figured I'd share my most recent use of one of PexPeppers sauces:
SOFdquQ.jpg

Yum-ski!!!!!!!

Bhuter said:
Thank you, Boss!
Nothing like cool, soothing dairy to mellow out the pain and torture of your favorite sauces.
I wanna try PepperNorth's BlueBerry Plague this way!
I enjoy putting certain types of hot sauce on icecream as well. Bhut camp had a sauce called pineapple express which is perfect for this. When I could get it, I would put it all over some vanilla ice cream. That Atomic purple looks like its delicious!

AaronTT said:
I enjoy putting certain types of hot sauce on icecream as well. Bhut camp had a sauce called pineapple express which is perfect for this. When I could get it, I would put it all over some vanilla ice cream. That Atomic purple looks like its delicious!
It really IS, Aaron. I wanted to try it when I laughed my a$$ off watching Chili-Chun try this. Garret didn't carry it anymore, but I found it at DocHotties. Sold out now, of course:
https://www.dochotties.com/products/pexpeppers-atomic-purple-ghost-pepper-hot-sauce

Chili-Chun:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvAnzY5k_o

PineApple Express Sauce sounds great! I hadn't thought to use Pex' PainApple........

Painapple would be delicious. I wish Garrett would get some of his other creations back in stock. I had a great time with Singularity and those chocolate brainstrain peppers were killer. I would love to try the atomic purple too, among others.
My next adventure I would like to try dusting some ice cream with a pepper powder that is fruity..

AaronTT said:
Painapple would be delicious. I wish Garrett would get some of his other creations back in stock. I had a great time with Singularity and those chocolate brainstrain peppers were killer. I would love to try the atomic purple too, among others.
My next adventure I would like to try dusting some ice cream with a pepper powder that is fruity..
Yes! I'm with you, there! Atom Splitter, Singularity, and this one that I've only seen here.
Bull Wasp: Nigel Review

BlackFatalii said:

That's very interesting, Richard! I see they added salt, which could be a plus or minus (Pex' is just right. My opinion: Maybe Garrett's could be a little thicker? But that's all) and I wonder if they raised their own bees, like Garrett. Not "WildFlower Honey" listed on their label, "Honey" only. I'm sure it's great, though! B and M is a stellar company.

Glad they picked it up. B&M does not go overboard on the sodium and the one i tried is a great hot sauce.

Recently i found a brand at our market called Lola. They had 3 on the shelf. All three used ripe jalapeno for the base then either ghost, scorpion or reaper for the kick of heat. Cool thing was they were 10mg of sodium and only $5 a bottle.
https://www.lolasfinehotsauce.com/
Box_1_1_1080x.png

Back