• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hottest Wings

Hot Canuck said:
John, the timing of this is funny. I just e-mailed Maggie an hour ago about my order, and mentioned that my favourite wing sauce is Defcon 1 with a blast of either DM MKII or CaJohn's Z...Nothing Beyond. Either version will light you up... :flamethrower:

Geez - I see suicide wings on the menu for lunch...I'm starving!!!

Too funny. Well, I must admit, you are one of the crazier chiliheads that I know. :cool:

So, I guess we will be seeing you at Jungle Jims? I KNOW you want that trophy!

DEFCON Creator said:
Too funny. Well, I must admit, you are one of the crazier chiliheads that I know. :cool:

So, I guess we will be seeing you at Jungle Jims? I KNOW you want that trophy!

After doing the drive to Columbus, and seeing how easy it was ( if there is such a thing as an easy 7 hour drive ), it is definitely on my calendar. It would be really cool if the UFC was back there for another event too. If Iggy is going I could pick him up on the way...after a stop at the Buckeye Beer Engine of course...:beer::woohoo:

imaguitargod said:
You bet I'm going!

Well sampling a couple more of those ales would be a great way to kickstart the weekend. Stone and Sasquatch were both winners... If you want a lift, we will work out the details closer to.

Omri said:
Well I just drink some Guinness with it, but I'm open for suggestions.

well, point is stouts or ales go best with extreme heat. No place for any kind of lager. Guinness is a little too heavy for me. Almost a meal by itself. I love the flavour, but can't get more than two down in one sitting... Give me a nice Smithwicks or Tartan Special...

Geez - 20 minutes to quitting time... I see some more double-suicide curry and a couple of pints in my immediate future...:cool:

Back