• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How big does the butch t and brain strain plants get?

It will fit. They only get as large as you want them to!
Outdoors i have seen them nearly six feet tall, normally four pulls them up though for the average grower. They will tend to bush out mor than get tall. That's for Butch T's, never seen a Brain Strain plant.

It will fit. They only get as large as you want them to!
Outdoors i have seen them nearly six feet tall, normally four pulls them up though for the average grower. They will tend to bush out mor than get tall. That's for Butch T's, never seen a Brain Strain plant.
alright thanks

My butch-t and brainstrain are almost identically sized.

I grew them in 5 gallon hydroponic buckets. there about 15-18 inches tall.

I kept mine under T8 6500k spectrum bulbs it kept them bushy.

AlabamaJack had some growing (in an outdoor/open farm environment, planted in the dirt) over 7 feet tall.

I'm no AJ, but my Trinidad Scorpions got to 6 feet tall, in the ground. The taller of the 2 girls in the photo is 5 feet. The Scorpion plants are on the left:

DSCF4375.jpg

Very nice WC. As the others have said it depends on a number of factors. Smaller containers and/or trimming can keep them smaller, but they have the genetic ability to grow fairly large.

WC, those look beautiful, cute young ladies too.

Thanks LC! They are some truly sweet girls.

Very nice WC. As the others have said it depends on a number of factors. Smaller containers and/or trimming can keep them smaller, but they have the genetic ability to grow fairly large.

Thanks Josh!

Windchicken, your garden and your girls were/are beautiful.

Thanks Rodney! Those are my co-worker's kids, but I would gladly take credit for them, as they are some great girls.

Back