How does this look?

I like how you incorporate the honeycomb in the back. Subtle nuance that leads to Dr. Pecks honey.

Looks great!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Not a fan of the shade of yellow - it looks closer to mustard or urine than honey. I'd make it more golden-yellow, like honey. 

haha, yeah i understand, i have an opaque gray layer

1) Knock out the black tip on the top right of the button (nit pick).
2) Make the bottles 100% opaque or whatever is making them look that way, make them pop.
3) Cool!

PexPeppers said:
haha, yeah i understand, i have an opaque gray layer
Ah! Get rid of that layer and it fixes LD's and my issue. ;) ;) :D

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Not a fan of the shade of yellow - it looks closer to mustard or urine than honey. I'd make it more golden-yellow, like honey. 
I was thinking the exact same thing. And I'm still seeing bright yellow on my end. Maybe it's just my monitor. 

Looks great to me but very impressed by the suggestions given and the use of the term 'Call to Action'.  I am just now reading about online marketing.  Wow there is a lot to learn.

I'd thin out the yellow mustard, maybe half it's current width on each side the image. That way it's not encroaching on the bottles.

Reactions: SL3
I like it!

The center honeycomb pattern did at first strike me as a big piece of Nori/seaweed snack(flaky edges and all!). So I might just tweak and adjust the coloring/highlights to that with the surrounding yellow to make it not look like that (a seaweed motif would certainly work with an Asian styled sauce, for sure..).

:P

Back