• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

HOw is this?

IMG00752.jpg

I was alittle disappointed on this, i like doritos but they should have been called fiery jalapeno!:)

Pepperfreak said:
They are not too bad, but they are made for the average Joe who doesn't know anything about peppers or heat.

I killed the bag quick i know that!!:) I thought theyre was a hotter doritos for some reason.?
Skydiver said:
Fiery Heartburnero is more like it.

Had a bag of them the other day. Not a fan.

:)

I like any doritos taco bell doritos is the bomb stiggity if you can!
I wish they were a little hotter and would have me comin back.

I use Doritos for taco chips in my taco salad. They have too much seasoning on them to enjoy alone. By that I mean they add too much....not that they're too hot!

I got these once when a friend & I were out for munchies. I also bought a tub of fresh salsa. When we got back to my place I chopped up some habaneros & mixed them in w/ the salsa, then dipped the chips in. They were pretty good for drunken munchies...but not something I'd ever eat a lot of. My friend thought I was insane, btw. He just tried a chip w/ no salsa & thought it was hot!

I know what you mean but in all actuality it is probably hot, but most of us around here just have a high heat tolerance

POTAWIE said:
I know what you mean but in all actuality it is probably hot, but most of us around here just have a high heat tolerance

Funny that! It can be so hard to comprehend sometimes!

It's like the time I took my family out for dinner to my favourite Indian restaurant. As usual, I ordered the 'hot' and it was nice and comfortably hot... Everyone else order the 'mild' and still sat there burning up. WHAT is wrong with you people!?

BTW, does sprinkling chilli powder on plain old corn chips work well, anyone know? I've been meaning to give it a burl but so haven't gotten around to it.

MikeyV said:
I thought they had a bit of heat for Doritoes but not much for the taste. I like the Jalapeno and chedder bedder.

Agreed. I could forgive much if these things actually tasted like a habanero.

If they put out a chip that tasted like a chocolate hab, I'd be in heaven.

Back